Domestic Violence Solicitors

Domestic abuse can arise in many different forms and situations. It doesn’t have to be limited to domestic violence for it to be classified as abuse under the law. Emotional, psychological and verbal abuse in the form of threatening behaviour and harassment is included as well as physical domestic violence and controlling behaviours. With us living our lives through technology, threatening or harassing texts, calls and messages online can also be classified as domestic abuse.

Our dedicated team of domestic violence solicitors will support anyone who is a victim of domestic abuse. It can be very scary and difficult to come forward about cases of domestic abuse and violence, our lawyers are on hand to advise you on the best ways to protect you and any children that are involved.

We can provide support at very short notice, so protective measures are in place for you and your children if you have any. We pride ourselves in our sympathetic approach to all matters surrounding domestic violence, no matter the issues of your personal experience. Our advice is tailored specifically to your current and past situations whether physical, emotional and sexual violence or financial abuse. Our team of domestic abuse solicitors can give you advice surrounding matters of protecting you and your children and take appropriate action for protective measures.

If you need more information about the steps we can take to protect you and your children from domestic violence and abuse, we’ve covered our services below.

Request a call back

We can help with...

Estate Dispute Thumbnail

Non-Molestation Orders

Non-molestation orders are court orders for when you need protection from someone who is threatening, intimidating, harassing or being violent towards you.

More info
Occupation Order Thumbnail

Occupation Orders

Occupation orders are made to ensure the safety of you and your children.

More info
Issues With Children Thumbnail

Issues with Children

Our solicitors understand the many complexities that come with abusive relationships, including the care of your children. We take the protection of children seriously, which is why we strive to achieve the best result for you and your children.

More info
Public Law Solicitors Scaled

Supporting You & Your Family

We know situations concerning domestic violence can be both emotionally and physically distressing, which is why our experienced team of solicitors are always on hand to support you and guide you throughout this difficult process.

We assure you that our team is here to help you, even at a moment's notice. We understand that each situation is different; therefore, we will continue to adjust our approach while still being compassionate and non-judgemental, depending on your current circumstances. We always aim to provide you and your family with the best legal advice possible.

Find Out More